<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 30, 2007

Wahh.. Alot of things happened at school siaa and all that is causing me to feel tired. ):

First of all, Our school pricple lectured us for TWO HOURS about the whole incident that happened on FRIDAY. I learnt alot of things from her and i kinda admire her sense of humour larhh coz out of nowhere, A joke just pop out of her mouth so it's like so unexpected arhh.

Wanna know what she said?.. Well read the following dialog kae. (:

The principal: It's USELESS getting an N level and O level certificate.. What for do you need a certificate uh class?

The class: For our future sake and to get better jobs.

The principal: That is all nonsense lahh, All you need to get a better job is to pass your 'Manner and discipline exams'.. Studying isn't very important, You just need to learn the basic!.. Thats all.
For maths. you just need to know how to plus,minus,divide and times. Thats it.
And for Mother tongue you don't need to speak very well.. As long as the person you're talking to understand you then it's okay what!!.


Wise word right?.. To me it is larhh. (: We laughed out loud siaa when she talks about the fashion nowadays.
HAHAAHHAA.


During Chemistry period rite. Haziqah and Suffian fought with each other that the decided to fight against one another after school, Suffian wanted use a parang and Haziqah chose to use her samurai sword. WOahh!!.. Very dangerous weapons seyy.. Haziqah was really MAD at suffian coz he didn't get caught by the teacher even though he was talking to her. Haziqah was boasting around for a minute acting like she's scared of Suffian.. You both are the most dramatic peoples i've ever seen. Wanna join the 'school play' this year?

Then the best thing is that they all backstab each other siaa!!..hahahaha. AWESOME!!!


Oh yea, Then Haziqah suddenly asked me to kol her at night coz she got something to tell me so i was like nervous and curious arhh.. Humm. I'm not use to kolling her at night larhh. Something feels wrong here. ):


Still with Hidayah..<3..( There will be a surprise for you on tuesday sayang. )

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:16 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart