<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wee.. still so damn tired!! and during wednesday and thursday i got some video shoot again. Walao!!, tak boleh bagi org rest keperr? SKATE,Skate and skate!! But actually quite fun arhh and tiring too, At least most of them is fun what.. (:

Okay then during the last two period the teacher weren't there so the class was as usual..NOISY,irritating but the most surprising thing about my class is that they are fun to be around with especially when i was dared to say "i love you" to ISYWARI!! So lyke at first i just get my emotions out and just say it to her larhh and guess what? During Physics lesson the teacher weren't there too and Haziqah told me that she lyke me and she is jealous that i said that love thingy to Isywari.. And she found out that i was playing timer siaa with Hidayah and Amirah!! She said that i must make her happy so that she won't tell Hidayah that i cheated on her and i was like walanehh!!! I got admire siaa (: WEEWEETT!! .. But so stressful siaa, What if she call me syg? should i shout at her or just go with the flow?.

Haziqah is threatening me aaaaarrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay nvm!!.. I still need to study for tommorow MATHEMTAICS test!!!!!!!

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:09 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart