<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 29, 2007

Yesterday was soo fun that i was so grateful that i'm a skateboarders coz if not.. I wouldn't be what i am right now. (:
Firstly Hariz and me went to Jurong east to check out the 'Xtreme singapore skateboarding competition'
And alot of awesome skaters were there like Wan Smurf, Bolo and my personal favourite which is Fariz. And Fariz was the youngest contestant to ever join the event.. He's like 12 yrs old siaaa!! He did well for the event as he landed some of the tricks that were almost impossible at his age, Fariz is at my elbow area seyy. He's kinda short larhh but with some good reputation, He's sure to get the gerl of his dream some day.. (:
Live long young man!!!..

So after going to that event, Hariz and me decided to go to somerset skatepark and skated there till night time.. At first i thought that we were going to have fun there but Hariz told me that he's nervous to skate coz he's afraid of others looking at him so i was like

"WHATT siaa!!"

Nvm, i kept on skating after that and i relli did enjoy my quality time there with my skateboard.. (:
And i remembered falling badly in the middle of the skatepark coz i SPLIT my leg after going down this slope and i rolled out a few metres away. My legs are cramped right now and it sux. ):

So after going to the skatepark... Hariz and me skated around the Vivo city shopping mall. HAHA, It's true ya know! We ollied down the 6 steps beside the TANGS shop and i got it on my handphone videos.. (:

Reached my hometown at around 7:30pm and skated at Taman Jurong CC .. I was feeling so hot so i took off my shirt and skated SHIRTLESS there!! I went around Taman Jurong not wearing any shirt siiaa. But i got a nice body you know.... hehehe. At first i was shy larhh but got used to it after Hariz told me that my body looks great. (: Soo it was okaylarhh. Oh, And my body looks shiny at that time coz i was sweating and the light shone right at me. WOAA..

Anyway it was 9pm siaa. I thought that there would be nobody down at my favourite skate spot but NOO.. There were some groups of Minahs staring at me like i owe them something siaa!!. Nonsense larhh.

So i just ignore them and skated at that spot larhh.. I don't even give a damn if they're staring at me coz i do what i like to do arhh.. Skateboarding!!


So finally i reached homed at about 9:30pm.. Feeling tired siaa. ): ):


Still with Hidayah..<3.. ( My sec 3 camp is on our 7 months anniversary!!)

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:46 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart