<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Okay, today was kinda like an interesting day for me coz i juggle between relationship and time.. At first, I promise to sweetheart that i would meet her on tuesday and well i did larhh but the sad thing is that my mum says NO at the final moment when i'm ready to go out. So at first i felt angry at her larhh but i know that it's my fault but i just don't know how to opologise to her.. ):


I also promise her that i wouldn't be late and yeaa.. I kept that promise truthfully and sincerely. Muzhafar is soo loyal to his girlfriend. Waited for my switheart at the Yishun MRT for THIRTY LONG GRUELING MINUTES!!!.. But nevermind, As long as i get to meet her then it's fine with me. <3> lurve her alot!!.

So the journey was like going around singapore 2 rounds!!.. We took this bus that has some weird busstops, We took two DIFFERENT bus that goes to the same route!!!. Nice right?. I mean like, we kinda like camwhore in the bus and i hope that she's happy about it. We took some belo and hawt pictures but mostly the belo pictures is our trademark..

UUrrmm, i'm too lazy to write anymore but just to let you guys know. Being in my shoe is not fun, You need to decide things properly but the BAD thing is that you'll surely hurt someone's feeling no matter what desicion you make. How long should my life go on like this? I'm sick of it. I don't know whether my mum forgive me for shouting at her earlier!!!!!...

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 9:41 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart