Thursday, May 31, 2007
So today is also the most boring-est day of my entire june holiday.. I've got nothing better to do at home except for listening to music, Working out and playing computer..
Okayy, right now i'm talking to my 'ex adek angkat' ... Well, I've seen the changes in her. I mean like in the way she talk larhh.
Guess what!!?. She's actually not talking to me at all!!. Right now, she's like singing and totally ignoring me siaa.
Okay moving on.
OOUHH!!.. And i forgot to tell you readers something. Is it just me or not becoz i'm feeling literally hot since last week and it's making me sweat and i hate it siaa!.
I have this feeling that the OZONE LAYER in getting thinner due to the burning of trees and stuffs.!.. COMMENT on this plzz!.
Besties for life !! updated at /
- 3:02 PM