<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 09, 2007

Almost BROKE up with my dearest switheart yesterday due to my emotional feeling towards my family and my life.. I got to admit that i'm soo dumb and soo foolish of me to not to answer switheart calls, i don't know what i was thinking. I made her feel worried about me and all i can do is just to say "sorry for making you go through this.." ...

But at last we didn't break up larhh and now i LOVE her MORE coz she really care about me and she's the only one that love me more than anyone else does. I wish that i could ever repay her back but i don't know how. ): * maybe i know how to repay her back..hhhmmm, but will she accept it?*
I don't wanna break up with her ever!! I share my first kiss with her, i shared my tenderly love with her and i even shared my saliva with her.. haha. So that is PARTIALLY the reason why i don't want to break up with her larhh.. I am soo grateful to have a girlfriend like her. No one can ever replace her in my life. <3..

but the sad thing is that i've only been out with her two times in this whole entire JUNE HOLIDAYS.. she's always busy with her school, madrasah and classmate and that sometime make me dissapointed and sad. ):

I WANNA MEET YOU AGAIN MY DEAR, I MISSES YOU SOO MUCH!!!.. ahhhhh!!!



Then it's up to skateboard to keep me updated, i've learnt a new trick on skateboard which is the 'Boardslide'.. I'm soo happy that i can land it!!. It took me 2 weeks to learn that trick and heres a picture of it..













I know it kinda look easy but it's actually hard enough to do siaa, Sometime we SLIP backwards and hit and spine, Sometime we did not spin 90 degrees enough and the wheels might get caught underneath the rail causing us to flung forward..



We got to really turn 90 degress to the right and place the middle part of the board to the rail then we need to make our body centered so that it's easier, We should not learn backward or forward or the consequences are heavy, we should be centered.. Sliding at a constant speed and turning it back straight and roll it off. YEAA!

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 10:20 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart