<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'm posting here all alone in my house once again coz my brother went to school for Dikirbarat .. I have no plans for today but i'm looking forward to met sweetheart on monday to study together. (:


The 'Little green frogs' is going to study together larhhs..




Today i feel like skating again but i have this feeling that it would probably RAIN again..


And guess what?.. ONLY two more weeks and it's my 8 months anniversary with Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan.


Is that awesome or what?. I'm going to be her longest and most beloved boyfriend ever siaa. <3..


Ouh, and guess what?.. Yesterday i watch a video at youtube about a lion roaring out the name 'Allah'.. It isn't scary at all but somehow sweetheart make it sound scary arhh. hahha. I like it when she's afraid for A reason which you readers would need to find out to know what. (:




And remember the last time i met sweetheart?.. On the way home i bought a drink called 'Snapple' and that drink was soo awesomely good larhh and now i've fallen in love with that drink and i even keep the bottles for SMELLING purposes. The scent is still there after you've drank it and it's a really nice scent ya know..


And BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. I got FIVE bottles of these drink >>>








And i use it for drinking and after that is for smelling. hahahaha. I lurve the smell of the bottle on the extreme left coz it smells like the perfume which the girls usually use. (:


Okay okayy, i know that i'm hardcore.. Stop it alright. (:


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:18 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart