<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 15, 2007

Switheart sent me a very memorable message when i was eating my breakfast.. This is what she wrote larhh. (:


You will be away soon ,
you wouldnt know how much im gonna miss you .
You have my word ,when you come back ill still be yours .2 weeks is a long time ,and our final goodbyes werent the sweetest .
When you get back ,ill hold you tight and close to me the way you like it ,Kiss you the way you like it .
I know times are hard so then im sorry .
Just 2 weeks baby and we will be like usual .
Thou i can never bear a day without hearing your voice Ill stay strong for you .
No matter how far we are My heart is always be close to you .
Everything i do , i do for you .
Ill look at your picture and you look at mine ,thinking of all the memories .
3 days left to our 8 month anniversary , ouh how much i love you huney
Take care while your far
Ill be there for you anyways .I love you .


hehx.. thats my girl ya know. Isn't she just the sweetest of all the girls around the world?. To me she is larhh.
So earlier i talked to huney for the last time and we wouldn't be talking with each other for like 2 WEEKS!!. I got some skate camps to attend to and yea.. thats its.

I'm gonna miss my switheart soo much and not forgetting you readers too. Tanx for reading my blog and i hope that you all will enjoy life as much as me alright. I hope that some of my stories here can be an inspiration to you all.
Like the part where i learned a new trick on skateboard, the part when huney told me how to LIE to my 'ex adek-angkat' ... And so much more alright. I've shared the story of my life here, Some are saddening but some are exciting. It's your turn to give me your overall comments. (:

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 12:23 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart