<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 28, 2007

Updating again i guess.. I'm bored at home and i got nothing to do so.. oh well.

Nowadays MATHEMATICS are getting easier larhh because of my buddy. Yeaa!!. I hope that i can pass Math this year coz i really wanna promote to sec 4 and enjoy the 'Abang-abang' life. mm mm.
I STILL got nothing to post about. Well, i'll try.

Firstly at school, Bought epok-epok and hang out around the assembly area with the minahs, Then after the assembly period. It was english time and i forgot to do my homework. haha, And plz keep in mind. I AM the LEADER in that English lesson and i've just ruin my REPUTATION larhh.
Wow.. so dissapointing siaa.
Then it's off to Mathematics period and i tried my best to understand the subject larhh and i did a GOOD job eh.. I feel dizzy after the lesson, maybe there's a side effect larhh. hehekx.

The rest was just plain old boring routine that i did for the last 3 YEARS.. Eat, Escape,Destroy and busy bodying.. and im still innocent tau. (:


Oh.. and i got a NEW friend in my life.

Her name is Azie and she likes the colour green.. she used to be a skater girl but her parents banned her from skating, She's 14 and she's in EXPRESS..Schooling at Naval Base Secondary School. Her skul sounds scary but nevermind.
Her height is 157cm and im 167cm.. So much different. (:
she's a FUNNY gerl and she's easy to talk to, We always give each other tips on how to live a better life and she's good at it.
She works as a student and her personality is the SAME as mine..


And there you go.. Azie. But you readers out there don't get the wrong idea alright!!?.. Me and Azie, We are ONLY CLOSE friends, Not MORE and NOt LESS. So you guys mind your own business kae kae.


Okay, now i feel like skating coz im soo bored at home. ): ): ): ): ): ):

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 4:23 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart