Saturday, June 30, 2007
Went for my 2.4KM RUN earlier but it wasn't a breeze okayy. Let's see what happened earlier. (:
I was suppose to wake up at 7am and meet Hariz at 7:45am but instead i WOKE up at 7:45am and met Hariz at around 8:10am.. I was soo late sia for the NAFA test.
Then we went looking for the 240 busstop at our area, Coz for ur info. My area is surrounded by a few busstops which can lead to GEYLANG, JURONG WEST, VIVO CITY , BUKIT MERAH... hahah, alot right?. Okayy, so back to my story. (:
Found the busstop and we took bus 240 which supposingly can lead us to Jurong Junior College. * For ur info, My NAFA test is held there* .. Soo guess what?. While riding the bus, We looked around for the College larhh but in the end we ended up alighting at Jurong Point coz we MISSED the stop.
Yea, It was a very long way to go there to our destination.
It was 8:45am by then ..We were like scrambling in the bus interchange coz the place was packed, Next we took bus 198 . Fortunately, We reached our destination right on time.
Now is the running part okayy?.. PLZ KEEP IN MIND THAT IM RUNNING A VERY LONG DISTANCE HERE... 2.4KM!!!..... So i did not stop running for the first 2 rounds but on the third round, I feel the burn and started slowing down my speed, I jog.. I keep jogging until the next round which was the forth round. I was jogging when i surprisingly catch up with Haziqah. she was walking at that tyme.
So as a friend, I encourage her to run faster.. You know why?. Psst, It's becoz i want her to lose more weight larhh!!. hahahahhahahax. Sorry sorry!!.
Then at last i've reached my finish line and i can't believe that i actually completed my 2.4km run.. FINALLY, I feel better now but my legs feels so CRAMP up that i walk like a New Born Baby..
Besties for life !! updated at /
- 3:28 PM